Friday, January 25, 2008

Strech mark creams - Review

Hi friends, I certainly know that almost everyone of us have stretch marks but usually pregnant woman suffer from this of issue. Well, I did! Even before i wasn't pregnant yet i already have stretch marks right in my thighs and eventually when i got pregnant i got more of it. I can't help but scratch on my skin especially on my lower abdomen, around my breast and at the lower part of my back. My friend Amanda used to tell me about how to prevent stretch marks . She even gave me something it's like a roller cream and i have been using it even until now but seems like it's not really working good. I am so eager to find a better stretch mark cream because I'm sick and tired of looking at this ugly marks all over my body. I have tried numerous products for relief but with very mixed success. Anyways, someone introduce me with this product called revitol stretch mark cream according to her that this one is really good and have been tried and tested by many people who suffer with the same problem. She also said that this revitol is not only moisturizes you skin but it can go beyond it can help support and repair the collagen that we have. So are you ready to get the wrinkle free skin which you have envied for a long time? Then just visit the sites mentioned above and see the results now!!

0 comments: