Friday, January 25, 2008

Sentrylink - Searchs for you

Hi friends, this time I've got some hands on experience about the criminal report search site - Sentrylink. I had some overseas projects on hand, working hard to earn the dollars. My aunt from the United States had warned me to be wary of dealing with US customers because you never know who you are dealing with? You end up dealing with a scammer, ready to con you everything from your bank! She recommended to pay small fee to do a background check on my clients. I'm not saying that every US client I handle, I need to run a criminal background check on them to assess the credibility. It is true where sometimes I feel quite uneasy when dealing with some of my US clients because they are ever so rushy to get my services and delay my payments as long as the cows come home.
Well, the company my aunty recommended me is Sentrylink - a company that does criminal check all over the United States. SentryLink allows you to view criminal records, convictions, and sex offenders nationwide with a single search, with 0ver 200 million records are available in their criminal databases, I don't see why it is not a good investment? Most of the reports that Sentrylink provides costs under USD$25, and for any businesses which to be dealt in the US, i would say it is a very good investment to assess your risks with them. But if you ever use Sentrylink, don't ever go around telling others that your clients are criminals or ex-convicts! He, He!!!

0 comments: