Wednesday, January 16, 2008

From Bombay to Bangkok


Mumbai: Shreyas Talpade may be playing an Indian cook on the run in his forthcoming film Bombay to Bangkok but how good a cook is he in real life?

"Well I am a terrible cook in reality. I told my wife before marriage that I knew how to cook. Now she says I lied to her. Even nagesh wonders that he hasn't seen me entering a kitchen in three years," he admits.

Cooking may not be his forte but playing pranks certainly is and Talpade had a few tricks up his sleeve on the sets of Bombay to Bangkok.

"She (the lead opposite him) wanted to learn Hindi so I told her to tell Nagesh - Kameene bas bahut hua, ab pack up. (Enough you rascal, pack up!). She went and told this to him," the actor recalls.

As for Kukkoonoor, the move from human dramas like Dor and Iqbal to a comedy was planned.

"After Iqbal and Dor , I was looking to do something different. I had not tried anything of the sort after Bombay Calling and the timing was perfect. I wanted to explore a new country, a new culture and so put the two elements together," says Kukkoonoor.


Courtesy : Yahoo News

0 comments: