Friday, February 15, 2008

One dollar insurance for you

Hi friends, today its something about the insurance companies. I've been thinking to write about this for a long time atlast i've got a chance to write about it today. In the past I have thought much about life insurance, but as I grow older, It is due to the fact that it's important not to leave your loved ones with the burden of taking on the your expenses and other bills that you may leave behind. A funeral alone costs thousands of dollars, and my family just doesn't have that kind of money.

My husband is quite a bit younger than I am, so it stands to reason that I will be the first to go, and I would just feel better knowing that I don't leave him in a bind. He will have enough to worry about without having financial issues as well. I also want to make sure he is financially secure once I'm gone. Our problem has been finding a family insurance company that fits our budget. We struggle from day to day just to make ends meet, and we need a policy we can afford.

Perhaps you and your family are in the same boat. If so, one dollar Global Life insurance offers rates as low as $3.27 per month, based on your age and they are guaranteed for the life of your policy. Your first month is only $1 and you can buy direct by mail. I can sure live with that! I especially like the fact that I won't have to go for a medical exam, just answer some yes or no questions. And there's no waiting period. If you're looking for insurance for your family, you need to check them out.

0 comments: