Sunday, March 23, 2008

Web hosting

Hi guys. I have just bought a new domain for me. I decided to start a new blog. My friends suggested that it would be better if I start with a new domain. Even I considered that idea and found that one pretty cool thing to do. But I had my own problems. I have a paypal account but I can not pay for the domain through that because it was not verified, I was unverified account holder. I should have a credit card for buying the domain. Now only I got it from my friend. So I decided to buy that as soon as possible.

But before doing such thing, I did some research regarding several services that are offering web hosting for me. The site called ‘Kaushal Seth’ provided some valuable information regarding the type and quality of domain services that were available. So you too visit the site and find the best web hosting service that is currently available.

0 comments: