Thursday, March 27, 2008

Shopping comparison site

Hi friends. Today i am going to tell you about the shopping experience. After seeing my unit tests marks and report card, my dad gave me some money. I had already saved some and now i planned to buy brand new clothing for my mother, with the help of the new funds and the savings. My friends suggested that it would be cheaper and more variety can be found, if I opt for online shopping. So I found that idea interesting and decided to try out. But I was left with a lot of confusion because there were so many shops online, which made it difficult for me to choose the best shop.

But I stumbled upon the site called ‘Digxa.com’. It had everything my mother needed. It showed the womens clothing from different companies and also allowed us to compare the price and other things like material, etc. This made our online buying experience much easier and simpler. So why don’t you try it??


0 comments: